candycandy, candyterry, candycandyfinalstory, anohito
Forum candyneige.com

Did Gerard Philip influenced Nagita for Terry's character?

« Older   Newer »
Sophie_
view post Posted on 24/1/2024, 17:55 by: Sophie_

Modératrice du forum

Group:
Administrator

mylecc80ne-demongeot2-580x724

Here is Mylène Demongeot’s testimony when she discovered Gérard Philipe at the cinema for the first time. I can easily imagine Nagita experiencing the same feelings upon discovering it. Mylène Demongeot became an actress to meet him, Nagita became a writer and wrote him a poem...

note: you will notice that she describes in her testimony the color of GP's eyes and that they are the same color as Terry's....

"Finally, that's it! Darkness in the room. The curtain opens, the credits arrive, the music and... HIM!
The one through whom emotion arrives... I look at him, no, I devour him with my eyes. I'm shaking all over. I'm cold and yet I'm sweating. I hear my own short, jerky breathing - I squeeze my thighs together... It's crazy what's happening to me... I love him, I love him... I loves him like I've never loved anyone before. Upset, yes I am. I like everything, everything enchants me about him... His voice, his eyes, his mouth, his laugh, his hands, this softness, this vulnerability that I feel. He doesn't scare me, I dream. There, it's me that he takes in his arms, that he holds against him, he says to me very gently: "There you are, finally! I was waiting for you, I knew you were going to come..."
It is there in front of me, real, immense. I am certain that he only plays for me. Lips parted... Yes I love him, he's the man of my life... I love him, I want him...
I am twelve years old and like thousands of other young girls, I have just discovered Gérard Philipe in “The Devil in the Body”
Who would have thought that, just a few years later, when I had become a rising actress, I would find myself, in the Pathé studios on rue Francoeur, in Paris, one beautiful spring afternoon, in his arms, tightly pressed against him, his face a few centimeters from my face, his blue-gray eyes fixed on mine, doing tests for Jacques Becker who was preparing Montparnasse 19 and who wanted to hire me?... Tests which consisted of playing a very tender love scene! Yes, yes, I, little Demongeot, was in his arms, in the arms of my idol, pressed against him, I felt the slightly rough fabric of his jacket on my skin, I looked at him, I felt his hands on me, I breathed his scent, I was very close to his lips... The dream of my adolescence.
And he said to me very gently, a little seductively: “How nice it is to play with you!” It made me smile. He was still so handsome. Also magical..."

Web Contacts  Top
1 replies since 18/12/2023, 15:50   96 views